Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• http://www.saulabi.nl/ Quoted from LeeKazama Hi all, The wait is finally over. The details for the STT Vol.2 have been settled. First of all, Koreans will come. Han wants revenge and will be back for sure. MadDogJin and Leedy haven’t given their 100% confirmation yet, but we are expecting to hear from them soon. Date : 28/29/30 July 2005 (3 Days) Games : TTT, Tekken 5 en SF Third Strike on PS2 Venue : de Laagte in Amstelveen (Holland) Entry fee : 15 EU per game Thursday 28th of july: Tekken Tag …

• Bad Cann City Clash 2K4 Homepage

kei - - General Discussion

Beitrag

ah ok thanks, about SvC, boss characters - you guys mean the 8 secret characters?

• Bad Cann City Clash 2K4 Homepage

Beitrag

could there be like a translation for the tournament rules and rules for game specific, and general info about the tournament (prize etc.)

• erm, i was kinda busy with other things, shoulda posted before but we have the finals of cvs2 (seth vs chun_li1) both finals (grand and winners) If the players agree, me or someone else will upload them to anywhere.

• Zitat von "SPINMASTER X": „do you have an idea of a date you want this because of my job i have to put in for vacation time really early ahead of time. If I make it you can be sure I'll play tekken tag, tekken 4, VF evo and Guilty Gear.“ Hmm its not really my biz, but since Kakarot is so busy (lazy).. the date cant be set yet, since the fighting event will be a side-event of a big LAN. I heard its somewhere in July (I do hope late July) Anyway the "subscribing" is just for an indication the orga…

• HH 60hz was soll gezockt werden?

Beitrag

Zitat von "Blastrezz": „I doubt the reliability of this listing. It will surely turn out incomplete, so I recommend to the organisation to expect more contestants in each tourney. I don't think there will be only 10 ppl playing CvS2 and only 9 to play KOF2k2. Also some ppl dropped out because they can't come (RealBout for ex.) But ok, if this listing was only supposed to gain a rough overview who plays what then it's ok. --Blast PS: Garou - 11 I want to play this too, just for fun :)“ isnt this …

• HH 60hz was soll gezockt werden?

Beitrag

kei SSIV:6 RB2: 7 GGXX: 8 A3: 9 3s: 6 CvS2: 10 Garou MotW: 8 KoF2K2: 8 VF4:evo: 5 - For the other 4 dutch players that are attending: Baki: SSIV: 7 RB2: 8 3s: 7 KoF2K2: 9 VF4:evo: 6 Binus: 3s: 8 VF4:evo: 7 GGXX: 9 SSIV: 8 Garou: MotW: 9 H T: SSIV: 9 GGXX: 10 3s: 9 a3: 10 CvS2: 11 ZenFire SSIV: 10 RB2: 9 3s: 10 CvS2: 12 Garou: MotW: 10 A3: 11 VF4:evo: 8

• HH60hz - wer bringt was mit?

Beitrag

where is GGXXX

• hamburg60hz --- ausleseverfahren

Beitrag

I see, I hope it will be revealed soon as we need to book our train tickets

• hamburg60hz --- ausleseverfahren

Beitrag

Hi organisators, I have a few questions about the tournies: Garou: Mark of the Wolves: Are Kain and Grant allowed? Samurai Shodown IV: are the infinites allowed? Street Fighter Alpha 3: is this on Dreamcast? About the tourney itself: when does it start exactly, I heard various times @ #hardedge, can anybody confirm it. kei.

• Korean KoF2002 Footage

kei - - King of Fighters '94 - XII

Beitrag

Zitat von "Blastrezz": „ @kei: man, dude.... please dont tell me even you guys over there in Holland dont play KoF I mean you posted KoF Matches so that should me you have at least a little interest in King of Fighters. KoF is my total favorite at the moment. I'm always searching for opponents but here in Germany KoF is not that often played.... :cry: Hey and if you like, visit us @IRC! To the matches: Kula especially put intense pressure on Billy in Final_Kim_Sung_Jin_vs_Choi_Dong_Hoon_04.wmv. …

• Korean KoF2002 Footage

Beitrag

Zitat von "Iczer °1": „Btw, Billy is a nasty bitch, isn't he :lol:“ Yea he was called like that too in the commentary haha Zitat von "Cpt.Atom": „Who was this asian girl with the Sakura Taisen DC anyway? :twisted:“ That should be BeatRice, a female player. (btw dutch level isnt her level :lol: )

• Korean KoF2002 Footage

Beitrag

Zitat von "Blastrezz": „hey kei that's great! Welcome here then. uhm.... can u read German postings? Or will your participation here only be for threads like this? Ah and one thing more: next time you could post your video links in the "Combo und Matchmovies"-sub board Well I think this is no problem that you did post it here, this time. Our admin will surely move it to the correct sub board. And how come you met dirty (:lol: ;)) Seth? greets --Blast“ I can read german, but not understand haha (…

• Korean KoF2002 Footage

Beitrag

Zitat von "Blastrezz": „hi! thanks for the video link. I'm always interested in new match videos especially KoF Just curious: how come you post this on a German bulletin board? greetings --Blast“ I thought u guys where interested (im a korean that lives in Holland, I heard about Hardedge thx to -= Seth =-)

• Korean KoF2002 Footage

Beitrag

6 Matches available of a Korean KoF2K2 tournament feat. Kim Sung Jin (tougeki finalist) & Choi Dong Hoon (he's the korean player of the KoF2k1 korea vs japan you guys saw). available at: http://www.thelemmings.net Big props to the korean players & the guys where I got the footage. Thanks for lemming for hosting the vids. no problem. 보신탕. PS. more footage will be coming, but I dont know when.